1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
What regulations are applicable on this Website?
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
What is personal data?
Well, according to current regulations, any information that allows direct or indirect identification of a natural person is considered personal data. We do not consider personal data information that has been pseudonymised, dissociated or aggregated and therefore does not allow the identification of a natural person.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Leyenda del Páramo, SL CIF: B24604316
Registered office: Carretera León s / n, Paraje El Cueto Telephone: 987050039
Why do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), we inform you that in Leyenda del Páramo, SL, we treat the personal data that provides us for the following purposes:
1. Process the requests and requests that the user indicates to us through the form or any form of contact indicated on the web.
2. The creation of an account, so that the user can place orders and process them from their own account.
3. The management and processing of orders made by the user through this website.
4. Registration and application for registration in the Club "Amigos de Leyenda"
5. The possible interaction in social networks between the Responsible and the user, through the official profiles created in said networks. The Responsible Party recommends reading and accepting the use and privacy policies of the networks, before browsing through them, in order to guarantee maximum privacy.
6. Carrying out statistical studies that allow us to improve our services and to carry out basic administration tasks.
What is the legitimacy for which we process the data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes are the following:
- Purpose (1): Express consent granted to Leyenda del Páramo, SL, at the time of collecting your personal data in the contact form.
- Purpose (2 and 3): Express consent by the users to create an account, place an order and purchase our products.
- Purpose (4): Express consent to register for the club and adhere to its conditions and advantages
- Purpose (5) Express consent if the user performs any action using social networks.
- Purpose (6): Express consent granted to Leyenda del Páramo, SL, at the time of collection of your personal data in relation to the creation of profiles based on the use of third-party cookies and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest of the Responsible for compliance with legal obligations.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to the maintenance of the web, with whom the confidentiality and confidentiality contracts have been signed. of access to data required by the regulations.
However, if the user consents to the treatment of third-party cookies (analytical and advertising cookies), their data may be processed by Google Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com and https://www.google.com/ adsense.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The data that is provided when a purchase is made or an account is created, will be kept for the fulfillment of the service, as well as for the fulfillment of tax obligations. Likewise, your data will be kept for the duration of the relationship between the Parties, or until its deletion or portability is requested or as long as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations. In case of withdrawing consent or opposing the treatment, the data will be blocked and will no longer be processed, and will be kept for the legally established period, in order to be able to claim or defend against possible claims.
What are your rights?
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment
it does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Leyenda del Páramo, SL, Carretera León s / n, Paraje El Cueto, - 24230 Valdevimbre (León). E-mail: email@example.com
2. SECURITY MEASURES
The personal data communicated by the user Leyenda del Páramo, SL, can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the Responsible, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Communication between the users of Leyenda del Páramo, SL, uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that confidentiality is guaranteed in everything moment.