Intellectual property on the contents of the Web site.
LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L. and are protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations. The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this Web site, as well as its modification and/or distribution without citing its origin or requesting prior authorization is prohibited.
LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L. or assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the contents of the Web site and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that apply in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
OLPDP (Organic Law on Personal Data Protection).
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007, LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L. informs you that the personal data provided to us will be incorporated for processing in automated files. The collection and processing of such data are intended to provide personalized services, participation in recruitment processes, electronic communications and / or the preparation of statistics. LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L. undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to the personal data provided and the duty to treat them with confidentiality and reserve, in accordance with current legislation. For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
You are also informed that, if you wish, you may exercise the rights provided in Art. 5 of the Law, of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which may be exercised at the registered address of LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L. by mail to the address:Ctra. de León, S/N. Paraje El Cueto. 24230 Valdevimbre (León). Spain, or through the e-mail email@example.com. If you send us the form by email you must select as subject LOPD, and indicating your full name, email address, and in the comments field, your ID and the type of right you wish to exercise, Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition.
The cookies used on the website are, in any case, temporary and disappear at the end of the user's session. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
The links contained in this Web site may lead to third-party Web content. LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L. assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which are for information purposes only and in no case imply any relationship between the company and the user. LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L. and the persons or entities owning such contents or the owners of the sites where they are located.
Any data and information sent to LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L., whatever its format and support, will be treated with absolute confidentiality and reserve. Only in the event that the State Security Forces and Corps require access to this information, under the strict terms of the legislation in force and all other legally established cases, it will be provided in accordance with the requirements of the Law.
LEYENDA DEL PARAMO, S.L. .shall not use for its own benefit or that of third parties, any information provided to it, or a partial or total reproduction of the same by any means.
MEMBERSHIP POLICY OF THE "AMIGOS DE LEYENDA" CLUB
To belong to the "Amigos de Leyenda" Club you must accept the following conditions:
1. Age of majority. You must be 18 or older.
2. Download our informative brochure. In our virtual brochure of membership to the Club "Amigos de Leyenda" you will find all the information related to the shipments of quality wines and gourmet products that we offer as a member of our Club.
3. Registration Form. You must fill in all required fields of the Registration Form.
4. Commitment of permanence. You must commit to remain in the Club for at least 12 months. Once you sign up, you will receive the 4 shipments specified in our virtual brochure. After 12 months from the date you join the Club, and unless you tell us otherwise (send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 days before that date) we will understand that you want to continue being part of the "Amigos de Leyenda" Club, so your commitment will be automatically renewed for another 12 months.
5. Payment of the monthly Club membership fee. As indicated in our virtual brochure, if you want to join our Club "Amigos de Leyenda", you must pay a monthly fee of 20 euros (240 €/year). In exchange, you will receive 4 lots of our wines and gourmet products, worth 320 €/year, without additional shipping costs (Canarias and Balearic Islands not included).
6. Authorization to issue SEPA receipts. Once you have filled in the form, you must download the authorization to issue SEPA bills (mode: recurring payments). You only have to fill in the fields pertaining to the debtor. Once you have signed the authorization form, send it scanned to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
7. Welcome to the Club "Amigos de Leyenda". Once you have completed the above points you can celebrate your welcome to our Club, congratulations!